Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Guest Blogger: Dawn Lyons of Lines By Lyons



Hey Everyone, today's guest blogger is one of the sweetest people I have come across on Twitter! 


Dawn Lyons of Lines by Lyons is a freelance writer and journalist who applies her lifelong love of the written word to create engaging and informative pieces to reach a variety of readers. A yoga enthusiast, Dawn is the proud mother of three boys who keep her busy and provide great inspiration. 


 "Professional writer and copy editor Dawn Lyons combines skill, experience and passion to provide 'word support' for businesses, organizations and individuals."  I put the word out that I wanted more guest bloggers for Candy Coated Bags and I was more than delighted when she emailed me with her story!  If you haven't already please check out her website and work at http://www.linesbylyons.com. Follow her on twitter as well www.twitter.com/linesbylyons. I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment