Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tracey Ellis Ross, I'd love to raid her closet!

Hey Everyone!

While browsing the net looking for inspiring ensembles to spice up my wardrobe, I looked up Tracey Ellis Ross. I was first introduced to Tracey's undeniable style by watching her every week as the beloved Joan Clayton from the "Girlfriends" series. Oh how I miss that show, but anyway, I digress. Her style on and off the camera is AMAZING, I watched every episode to see what she was wearing and would go to my closet to see if I had anything like that or needed to buy ASAP! Anyway, I found this article on http://www.essence.com/ that basically summed up all I had to say on Ms. Tracey and her Fabulous style:




"She blew us away with an elegant array of well-cut suits, high-waisted pants with wide hems, draped leather jackets, towering heels and, of course, her signature pencil skirts that fit her amazing figure like a glove. Joan may have been a fictional character but her on-screen taste seemed to crossover into Ross's personal wardrobe, or was it vice versa? From her affinity for bright hued lips--years before it was deemed trendy and safe--to her daring mix of colors and prints, and her eye for wearable fashion-forward silhouettes, Ross has made it onto Hollywood's best dressed list without the aid of a stylist."

Read more: http://www.essence.com/fashion_beauty/independent_spirit/closet_envy_tracee_ellis_ross.php#ixzz1CepWHzpk

No comments:

Post a Comment