Sunday, July 10, 2011

H&M is now open in Buffalo, NY



FINALLY! I was getting so tired of driving to Greece, NY just to get to the closest H&M store. The grand opening was Thursday July 7th, unfortunately I couldn't make it, but I did go check it out the following Saturday and I must say I had a ball. Located on the first floor of the Galleria Mall near Victoria's Secret, you couldn't help but be drawn to the store with the sounds of the live DJ! The only thing missing was snacks, lol, just kidding. But the live DJ was a great touch, it really made me want to stay longer and inspect every inch of the sales racks from the back to the front (shopaholic language). I bought a dress, really cute orange wrap around belt, a floral shirt and some cute shorts.

Here's my cute floral top and wrap belt, I can't wait to wear my purchases :) I guess H&M will be added to the list of stores when I hit the Galleria Mall!




No comments:

Post a Comment