Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

This season has really come quickly for me. So busy with family, work, my business and life itself that I was truly unprepared this year. This is also the first year that my daughter is away for Christmas so its quite an adjustment for my son and I. She's in Virginia with my sister so at least she is not totally alone. It wasn't until last night when I finally had a chance to sit and absorb everything, that the spirit of Christmas finally hit me. I am truly thankful that although we are spread apart, we still have our memories of past holidays in our hearts to make us smile. Even if I didn't have time to get all I needed or do my normal traditions, I am still thankful to see another holiday!

I say all that to say, enjoy your family and dear friends all year long and when this day comes, you will treasure them even more.

Merry Christmas everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you! In this day was very interesting to me. I enjoyed this day with my friends.

    ReplyDelete