Hey Everyone!
I had a very interesting conversation yesterday with some great ladies via Blackberry Messenger. The topic was which do men prefer most: a nice rack or a nice backside. I being petite, have neither but that's nothing a great pair of jeans and push up's from Victoria's Secret can't fix, ha ha! We never really got around to saying which men actually prefer but we had a great and comical time telling our stories of what brings men to our "yards", lol.
After the conversation, I got to thinking that as women there is always something that we wish we could change or add to our physical selves. The key is to work with what you have been blessed with and enhance those features. But don't, I repeat, DON'T go to the extreme of letting all your goodies hang out for all to see! Nothing is worse than seeing a beautiful woman with what looks to be a 6 yr old's shirt and pants set (WRONG, FAIL!) Enhance is the key word!
Be Bold, Be Confident and Be You...in doing so, you'll always Be Candy Coated!
No comments:
Post a Comment