Hey Everyone!
I haven't had a giveaway in a while and I thought now would be the perfect time. It's the holiday season and Thanksgiving is next week (oh my, time is flying by). So why not Be Candy Coated with a Candy Coated Bag! Help me get to 1000 followers on Twitter and I'll pick a lucky winner to receive one of the bags currently on the the website www.candycoatedbags.com
Here's what you have to do:
1.) Follow me on twitter and tweet "I want to Be Candy Coated, don't you? Follow @candycoatedbags for a chance to win"
2.) Comment on this post and tell me why you're a Candy Coated Woman. Make sure you leave your name so that I know who you are.
Optional:
Become a Fan on Facebook www.facebook.com/CCBags .... Just click "Like"
The contest ends Tuesday, Nov.22. Winner will be announced on Wednesday Nov. 23rd. Right in time for Thanksgiving! So hurry and start tweeting so that I can get to 1000!!
Good Luck!!
I'm a candy coated woman because I'm covered in brown sugar by He who is the master confectioner. I have a cotton candy demeanor, I am bold and confident and can be anyone who I want to be!
ReplyDeleteTwitter:@Bahamabunny
Name: Alex m
Well, alright @Bahamabunny, I LOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteI am a candy coated woman because I have a sweet personality and spread love amongst others. Like candy, I make people happy. The woman I am today reflects growth & diversity.
ReplyDeleteTwitter: nikkinicole_
I am a candy coated women because Willy Wonka could never define the depth of desire that comes to lips that taste chocolate dipped in strength, wrapped in love and shipped with urgent destiny!
ReplyDeleteI am my own golden ticket!
Twitter:@mybelovedlife
Name:Kristy
Ashley, the fact that you spread love is enough for me!
ReplyDeleteKristy, I'm going to have to use that phrase "I am my own golden ticket!" Awesome!!
I'm a candy coated woman because I'll always have that sweet smile with a positive look on life :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance!
@bunnyb
bunnybx at gmail . com
My name Miss V and I'm Candy Coated because I am the sweetest girl that you'll ever meet. Therefore everyone wants to taste my life to see what are the ingredients make my life so delicious.
ReplyDeleteI am a young entrepreneur always on my grind w/ the world on my mind. I always put my best foot forwarded and hold my head up high. How sweet is that?
I am a Candy Coated Woman, because I have a sweet style that's ALL my own!
ReplyDelete*I follow you on Twitter (bapbutterfly) & retweeted the message!*
I follow on Twitter @Jessilyn82 and tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Jessilyn82/status/5016389093957632
I'm a candy coated woman because their style blends so seamlessly with my own
ReplyDeletejessibear19(at)aol(dot)com
Beautiful comments ladies!! Keep them coming!
ReplyDeleteIm a candy coated woman because Im sweet and sassy- a perfect candy combo! Twitter: araineyday
ReplyDeleteI am a candy coated woman because well i love candy & i love candy colored purses =)
ReplyDeleteI am a fan on facebook (Mindee Larsen)
@mindee7 - following you on twitter
I'm a candy coated woman because i have sweet smile and love CANDY.
ReplyDeletei am following you on twitter AnnaKul and tweet
I follow you on Twitter
ReplyDelete@cloud10277
Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/#!/cloud10277/status/6123525316288512
cloud10277@hotmail.com
I'm a candy coated woman because I'm sweet and full of sugar!
ReplyDelete@cloud10277
cloud10277@hotmail.com
I'm a fan on Facebook
ReplyDeleteTracy P
cloud10277@hotmail.com
im a twitter fan @burgmissy
ReplyDeleteI'm a "Candy Coated" woman because I never have to sugar-coat anything or go out of my way to be interesting. I'm more concerned that what I say reflects what I believe than I'm concerned about popularity. I exhibit self control and grace towards others, as women should, and therefore I am man AND woman's best friend :-)
ReplyDelete@India_Celeste
I tweeted, I liked on fb and I subscribed to your news letter. I'm a candy coated woman because I'm sweet !! I have been married 32 years I have raised two beautiful sons I have 1 gorgeous grandson and I'm always trying to help out others in any way I can I can never give enough sugar in my eyes there is always more to give. @dwaynesgirl78
ReplyDeleteI am a candy coated woman, but I am not always sweet ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm a twitter fan @briannelynn26
I'm a candy coated woman because I'm colorful, sweet and very unique! #CandyCoatedLifestyle
ReplyDelete- @LADICHIC
I follow on twitter @bayctygrl
ReplyDeletetweeted http://twitter.com/bayctygrl/status/6667460971331584
hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com
I am a candy coated woman because I am confident, bold, but very sweet, and I love fashion
ReplyDeletehippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com
like you on FB Jennifer Bee
ReplyDeletehippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com
follow you on Twitter @maybaby522 and tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/7239952316243968
I am a candy coated woman because I look for the good in everyone and feel a smile can brighten anyone's day.
nbalogh522 at gmail dot com