Friday, March 25, 2011

Pop your Spring Wardrobe with some Color, Baby!

I am not afraid of color, bold, bright and eye catching color to be exact. This spring season if full of bright, head turning colors. And don't be afraid to mix the colors either, be bold and daring! Here's a few of my favorites that I'll be mixing into my spring step:


Indigo Blue - Accent with metallic accessories.
instyle.com

Tangerine Orange - keep your accessories and shoes to a minimum. The color alone is all you need.
peoplestylewatch.com

Yellow - pair with metallics, it will blend easily. Better yet try some yellow pumps to spice up a pair of everyday jeans.
lulus.com
Florals - Pretty and feminine and the colors just pull you in.
Forever21.com






2 comments:

  1. oOoOoOoOoOooooooo!!! YES YES YES! I love color. My closet is less than 5% black & brown. Patterns and print are a favorite of mine as well. I love this. OMG! And that tangerine orange....cest ci bon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love orange and I want those yellow shoes too!

    ReplyDelete