Sunday, July 22, 2012

CCB - New and Improved

Hey Everyone!

I hope you have all had a great weekend. Its the usual for me this Sunday, relax and reflect on the week past and the week ahead. If you've been following along with me on Twitter and now Instagram, you will know that I took some time away from Candy Coated Bags and Be Candy Coated to really perfect the vision and the mission of what I want my business to be. I've still continued to collect my fabulous handbags of course, but I wanted to make sure I was doing sharing my passion for the right reason. Over the past year, I have participated in many fundraisers and donated tons of handbags to charities supporting and encouraging our youth. It gave me the greatest feeling and true appreciation for simply giving from the heart. I had never been happier representing Candy Coated Bags.

So with that being said I am very excited to announce over the next few weeks and months, I will be revamping the Candy Coated Bag website, updating with new handbags and also I will have a few handbags that part or all of the proceeds will go towards organizations that represent our youth. Be Candy Coated will also get a smooth makeover as well. I can't wait to embark on this new journey and I am so happy to take you along with me. Thank you for continuing to follow me on Twitter, Facebook and now instagram (can I say I am addicted to instagram now lol, follow me CC_Bags)

Until next time, continue to Be Candy Coated!

No comments:

Post a Comment