What defines your style? Is it your mood, your peers, your environment? Or do you defy all, throw caution to the wind and be the amazing woman you're intended to be?
One late night my daughter and I decided to go get a late night snack from a local restaurant. Well as we're getting ready to leave she comes downstairs with a cobalt blue shirt, skinny jeans, a pair of cheetah print flats and a cheetah print turban style hat. Well, I loved everything until I got to the turban. Not a fan.
I try not to discourage her style, you see because despite what any one says, she maximizes each and every opportunity she gets to express her style. She has her own blog - tay-beautiful345 - on tumbler full of awesome pics of great styles and ideas. That got me to thinking, I am sure I have some purses that would make someone think what the H&%$ was she thinking when she bought that, but I like it so it's not up to anyone else to like. It's true what they say about learning anything from anyone, I learned a lesson from my 16 year old daughter to not care what anyone says or thinks, rock your style the way you want to wear it.
Until next time...Be Candy Coated!

No comments:
Post a Comment