Although I am revamping Candy Coated Bags, in the process I feel myself growing. It's a liberating and frightful feeling all at the same time. I was comfortable in my little circle of familiarity, but I wasn't content. While setting goals for CCB, I decided to set some personal goals as well. One of which was to stop letting my fear inhibit me from opportunities that I may come across. Yesterday evening, I stepped out of my comfort zone by attending an amazing event, by myself (shocked myself lol). In the past that would have never happened, fear would have told me "you can't go by yourself, you don't have the guts". Not this time, there is a greater calling that I am adhering to now, I must go where He is taking me, alone or not. I did meet some amazing new people that I otherwise would have never known existed. I'm proud of me!!
This is totally random but I read my horoscope for today and smiled thinking, yup, I'm on the right track, embracing the changes and loving where my spirit is taking me!
"Libra Aug 4 2012
In some very personal area of your life, you are experiencing an extreme. An extreme of emotion, of absence, of vulnerability, or perhaps of abundance - and it is having a profound affect on you spiritually. But whether this feeling is good or not so good, it will serve to make a very good change in your life, your path, and your future. That's why it's important for you to immerse yourself in it, to study it, to reflect on it, to share it. You probably already have an inkling of the change that is to come, so embrace it"
As always, Be Candy Coated :)
No comments:
Post a Comment