I hope you are all doing well and ready to enjoy this 3 day holiday weekend. Labor Day is generally known as the last holiday of the summer, an end to hot weather, family vacations, summer romances and good times. What are your plans for this weekend? I am looking forward to relaxation and restoring of my mind and spirit. Sunday is September 1st and I have challenged myself to start 30 Days of Gratitude on my facebook page Be Candy Coated. I was inspired by Sophia Nelson during her keynote speech at the Women In the Spotlight's 3rd Annual Brunch. She indicated how doing so left her loving and respecting her life more for what she already has. I thought to myself, I've never taken a span of time to just continuously recognize all that I am grateful for, wow. 2013 has been a year of significant trials for me, but in each trial I came out tremendously blessed with revelations. It's been a year of personal growth and discovery. I have a lot to be thankful for!
Join me on Facebook as I start my journey of truly being thankful in all that I have, starting September 1st through September 30th. Please post your grateful moments too!!
![]() |
| www.facebook.com/BeCandyCoated |
Enjoy your day!

"30 Days of Gratitude" is a wonderful idea! I just might join you on this journey.
ReplyDeleteHi Taylor! It has been a rewarding experience so far, and its only Day 6. You never know what you have in front of you until you honestly focus on it. We tend to always look at and worry about things we have no control over.
Delete