Hey Everyone!
We are at Day 7 of the 30 Days of Gratitude, I hope you have joined us in reflecting in all things that are good to release the negativity that surrounds us daily. Some people have posted on the Be Candy Coated Facebook page and others are quietly reflecting using a journal or a gratitude jar. The choice is yours, but I really want all of us to share in this journey in some way, shape or form. So here is my recap of my grateful moments for Week 1:
September 1st: Grateful for the support of my parents helping me to raise my kids.
September 2nd: Grateful for Notebooks, pens and pencils. Writing in my journal is a way to release emotions
September 3rd: Thankful for the ability and courage to bounce back!
September 4th: Grateful for the privilege of prayer. When there is nothing else left to do, you can pray.
September 5th: Simply thankful for what is, not what was or whats to come, but just grateful for the present moment
September 6th: Mentors! Oh how grateful I am to have a wise, experienced person to guide me through life!
Today, September 7th: I am grateful for friends. Real friends that keep me grounded and pull me back from the edge.
I hope you will continue to post on Facebook or comment on these posts. I enjoy reading your grateful moments!
Until next time,
Be Candy Coated!!

No comments:
Post a Comment