It's September and like last year I am doing 30 Days Of Gratitude for this month. I had probably one of the worst years I can remember in 2013 and although I was being blessed the daggers continued to fly, harder and with force. After reading an article by Sophia Nelson on how we must always recognize the things we have and be thankful, I decided to take the full month of September and express gratitude for what I have. It not only changed my mentality, but my spirit and soul was filled.
It's only September 2nd so it's not too late to join in! Grab a jar and paper or a journal and get started. You can enter as many things as you like but the idea is to focus on the things your are grateful for.
Share with me on Facebook or post a pic on Instagram and tag @becandycoated or tag me on Twitter @candycoatedbags
No comments:
Post a Comment