Hey Everyone!
October is well under way and yes that even means cold weather and cold weather blues. I am such a warm weather girl, love the sun, beaches and fun activities of summer. When the cool fall weather arrives and leaves begin to fall, I get a little sad. The sun is shining less and the leaves are dying, soooo depressing, geesh. Want to know how I channel that negative energy into something positive?
I start setting goals for the next year and begin planning how to reach them. What if you don't have a goal in mind, you're thinking? That's ok too, I've written up a 4 Step Guide to Becoming a Positive and Effective YOU! and guess what it's completely FREE!!! I have used these 4 quick steps to help me get unstuck from many things, not just cold weather blues. Do you ever feel like you're on a hamster wheel, running fast but getting nowhere? Are of the thinking you're taking a different path, but somehow ending up at the same destination? Yes, me too, but you don't have to stay on the hamster wheel and you can end up exactly where you want to be.
Learning how to GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE is one step that is necessary for you to grow to new levels! I am super excited to write this quick guide for you and I really hope you enjoy it. Be sure to let me know your feedback either on Facebook or Twitter, or drop a comment below, I'd love to read it!
Be sure to download your copy today and don't let the cold weather blues keep you stuck!
As always,
Be Candy Coated!


No comments:
Post a Comment