Hey Everyone!
I've been knee deep in developing and growing my online handbag boutique Candy Coated Bags and I've decided to change gears. I've decided to begin designing and making the handbags myself! It has been a process in the making, but I am so excited to share my designs and artistry with you. I'm taking control of the design aspect and truly adding a bit of my personality to the Spring 2011 handbag collection.
The new Candy Coated Bag will appeal to the everyday fashion forward woman, as it always has before. It will be paired with the spunk and uniqueness that only a Candy Coated woman can represent. I'm going to be a busy woman in the next coming months with samples, photo shoots and networking but I'm up for the challenge! I better start taking my vitamins, I'm going to need them!
In addition, I will be updating the website and blog to cohesively go along with my vision. Being Candy Coated is not all sugar and spice as you might think, it's really hard work, LOL. But I love it and I want you to love it to. Be Candy Coated, XOXO
Good for you hunnie....the best of luck in your new adventure:)
ReplyDeleteStop by and say Hello ♥
Statements in Fashion Blog
Thanks Collette! I appreciate your support!
ReplyDelete