Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hey, did ya miss me?



It's been 2 weeks without a post and I apologize for leaving you out in the cold. Believe me, it hasn't been on purpose, I've been crazy busy. But, I needed to take a few steps back so that I could see exactly where I was headed with everything that's going on. Not only have I finally switched my day job to a more stress free environment, but Candy Coated Bags has become its on entity. My two children have been inundated with homework (yeah, its only October) and I like to be involved so that I know whats going on with them. So needless to say, I had to take a few steps back and get it together!

So here's what I've got coming up:
*Candy Coated Bags is now working on Spring 2011 handbag designs and a new advertising campaign is in the works!

*New posts with featured designers and guest bloggers!

*More contests and giveaways!

So stay tuned and join me on this magical ride of being a business owner, lover of fashion and become Candy Coated along the way!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hunnie!!! Glad to see you back!! Ive been busy too...I know how the whole homework thing can overcome you:(

    Very cool about all the new things in store:)

    Stop by and say Hello ♥
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete