Monday, October 18, 2010

It's Monday..Are you feeling sluggish?

The weekend has once again come and gone in a flash, the alarm clock is going off and you realize that it's Monday...again. I've been there I know, so you're not the only one. The only way to bring yourself out of that sluggish feeling is caffeine, food and a bright splash of Blue in your outfit today!
Did you know that the color blue is associated with creativity, communication and vitality. That's exactly what you might need for a slow starting Monday morning. 

Try a blue scarf, it's a quick and easy fashion accessory!

Try a sexy blue skirt, like fashion diva Rihanna.
No words are even needed for this beautiful blue Henri Bendel wristlet.

So take a look in your closet and pull out something blue. You'd be surprised at how you feel after you're dressed and ready to take on Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niiiice! I'll have to sport something blue this week. A blue scarf would be nice.

    ReplyDelete