
Thanks everyone for adding your comments and emailing me for a chance to win this contest. Anything that you carry in your bag is essential to you. I just thought it would be fun to find out what other ladies besides myself found mandatory to have in their bags.
I would like to announce "Life On Print" as our winner! If you haven't seen her comment, it was the most detailed list I have seen, LOL. I actually chuckled at the ziplock bag, just in case comment. I even took notes and decided I needed to have a few of those items in my bag as well. "Life On Print" will be receiving a Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss, Maybelline Colossal mascara and an absolutely needed Tide To Go pen. Please email me with your information so that I can get your items out to you, candycoatedbags@gmail.com.
Thanks again for entering everyone, and stay tuned for the next contest!
No comments:
Post a Comment