
Hello and welcome to the blog of Candy Coated Bags!
I've got lost of goodies planned and can't wait to get started. Each week I will be posting a "What's in Your Handbag" commentary with all the must have's that ladies like to keep in their purses. I will also be featuring the "Item of the Week" in which you can have a chance to win. And let's not forget the "Monthly Featured Handbag" from the website that will be available at a special price all month! Our new website is forthcoming and I will be sure to announce when it's up and running so that you ladies can satisfy your handbag habit and purchase at prices that will delight any budget! Some of our handbags and clutches are one of a kind, they're just that cute! New and gently used handbags is my business and my guilty pleasure. I can't wait to share it with you!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove the clutches!
ReplyDelete