Need to have these three items in your purse? Well let me know! Enter and you can win a Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss, Maybelline Colossal Mascara and last but not least a Tide To Go Pen!!!! Enter by telling me "What's in Your Handbag", Email me candycoatedbags@gmail.com, DM me on twitter @candycoatedbags or simply comment on this post and let me know. Its just that easy.



What's not in my handbag??? Once upon a time, I carried small bags but I've graduated to a large purse because of my many items...pens, notepad, wallet, keys, lip gloss, and emergency M&M's. :)
ReplyDeleteLet me see, in my handbag , I have lip gloss, mini change purse, cellphone.
ReplyDeleteIt seems like everything seems to make its way into my handbag.
In my handbag is Soflips vanilla! Brush, compact and some cash. Oh and mints
ReplyDeletehippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com
My wallet, some gum, a box cutter, and some lip gloss!
ReplyDeleteIn my bag I have hair spray,wallet keys & cell I also have lipstick & sunscreen & baby wipes birdson@roadrunner.com
ReplyDeleteI have a hot wheels car a compact my keys lipstick wallet and a roll of lifesavers wintergreen
ReplyDeleteHI and welcome to twitter :) My everyday handbag has many things in it. Wallet, Makeup, gum, keys, mace yep mace lol You never know when I will need it. pen, and I think there is more sure feels like more when carrying :) Thanks for the chance. @ladylisa1 twitter.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great question...I have tons of junk in my purse! I have a lot of handwipes, lip balm, bills, mints, gum, and of course...no money!!
ReplyDeleteI carry my asthma inhaler, keys, and cell phone in my bag. abailey_crace@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI carry my wallet, cell phone, lip balm, hand sanitizer, and baby wipes in my purse.
ReplyDeletenbalogh522 at gmail dot com
I like to be prepared..soooo.. I carry everything I can in my bag! I have my wallet, a seperate lil GC holder for gift cards, a bussiness card holder, handwipes, tiny sewing kit, gum, mini flashlight, ink pen, check book, visine, hand lotion, mints, floss, tweezers, femine products, make-up bag, and a zip lock baggy..you never know! ;)
ReplyDeletelifeonprint AT aol DOT com
I have a little bit of everything...wallet, makeup bag, lipgloss, gum, lint roller,notepad, ink pen,gift card holder, lotion, keys, hair brush, etc.
ReplyDeletekycutie626@yahoo.com
I carry a big purse with a few items: my netbook, MAC lip glass (in the shade of the day), monogrammed wallet, BlackBerry, checkbook and a nice pen
ReplyDeleteI have some 5 gum, an Aquafina lip oil, my credit cards, a bag of change and two gift cards in my bag.
ReplyDeleteOkay so i have money (not much) haha...a brush, tweezers, medicine, receipts and lipgloss. :) :) :)
ReplyDeletemindeelarsen@hotmail.com
Twitter name: @mindee7
In my hand bag is a sharpie for labeling kiddos items in a pinch, lotion, lipstick, blush, phone, kids games and toys....gum, barrettes for girlies hair, gym membership cards, coinage and cash, ccards, brush,lollipops, wipes, diapers, convertable umbrella, flashlight card that fits in credit card space (super cool), hair clip. Obviously this is an over sized bag.
ReplyDeletepaula dot pawlak at gmail dot com
@ivannawin on twitter :D
ty for the chance to win!! My earlier post never showed up ( ?? I carry a TON of things in my purse but 3 things most important would be > rosary beads,wallet and lipgloss!! Mary ;0)
ReplyDeletecassieandmary@yahoo.com
Thanks for all of your comments everyone! Our handbags are a necessity, I keep in mine business cards, lip gloss, mascara and liner, tissue, mints, debit card, pen, small notebook for ideas, and whatever else I "think" I might need, LOL.
ReplyDelete