Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's In Your Handbag?

Hey Everyone!



Carrying a handbag is like second nature to most women. It's almost like we feel naked without one, or at least that's how I feel. More importantly its what we carry inside the bag that is of most importance, besides the candy coated beauty of the bag on the outside :).



So what's in your bag this week? I checked with a few people via twitter: lipgloss/lip balm and mascara seemed to win hands down as the staple must have's in your everyday handbag. I agree, when I switch bags I make sure I keep my lip gloss and mascara always within reach. One item that I thought was a good one was a Tide To Go Pen, courtesy of Nichelle Pace, Chief Fashionista of STYLEMOM.



Need to have these three items in your purse? Well let me know! Enter and you can win a Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss, Maybelline Colossal Mascara and last but not least a Tide To Go Pen!!!! Enter by telling me "What's in Your Handbag", Email me candycoatedbags@gmail.com, or DM me on twitter @candycoatedbags. Its just that easy! Tune back on Tuesday and I'll announce the lucky winner!

Thanks for reading and don't forget to enter to win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment