Now it's back to reality; back to schedules, deadlines and the push to meet those end of year goals.
Most of us continued to work hard, grind harder and get our hustle on through the summer as we either established businesses, maintained or continued to grow them. I will admit, I went of course this summer trying to do all things at once (unwind, vacations, fun times with family and friends, work my day job and maintain Candy Coated Bags) without a schedule. WRONG! I ended up getting burnt out trying to accommodate everyone and everything. LESSON LEARNED!
I am looking forward to my kids being back in school because it helps to keep me on schedule. The month of September brings a since of calmness to my household and well being.
Have fun today everyone, sit back and enjoy whatever it is you have planned for it's time to get back on the grind.
HI there:) I know what you mean....my kids return to school tomorrow...crazy last minute back to school shopping in about an hour....it really helps me as well.....the schedule is a must!! hahaha....hope your Holiday is going good too!!
ReplyDeleteStatements in Fashion