Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What's Your Personal Style

Style comes in so many descriptions and it all depends on the individuals personality and personal preferences. Most styles that are created fall under these four categories: Classic, Sensual, Edgy and Feminine. What's does your style fall under? Or are you a mixture? Here's few ideas to help spruce up your style, it'll be you but only better!

    Jennifer Aniston



Classic:
Remove the boring from your Classic style of crisp lines and crisp tailoring by adding a hint of naughty to make sophisticated pieces less "stiff." Find a few pieces that skim your curves and defines your body. Throw in a shot of red or perhaps an animal print to accent your neutrals.





Jennifer Lopez


Sensual: There is a difference between being sexy and just plain risque! Know how to flaunt what you have without being tart by never showing more than one asset at a time. Keep your cleavage in check and watch your mini's. There is a way to be sexy without showing all that you were born with.




Rachel Bilson


Edgy: Downtown street meets uptown chic makes this style not so over the edge. Try pairing a leather jacket in an off color like gray with a bright colored scarf or bold print skirt with classic lines. In other words, mix your edgy pieces with some of your classics to re-define this style.






Feminine: When you here this word, you think of flowers, flowing skirts, ruffles and silk. Yes, but add a few sleek touches. Pair a slip dress with a boyfriend blazer.



And there you have it 4 styles with a few tips to transform your look. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hunnie.....I have no idea what style I am, lol..I like to mix and match and wear tons of different things, to me...it keeps it fun and stops me from getting locked into one particular look:)

    Have a Fashionable Day:)
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Collette, I'm the same way, I'm a mixture. One day I'm dressed this way, the next day a different way. I like to keep my options open, lol.

    ReplyDelete