Hey Everyone!
As I was browsing online at instyle.com, I came across an interesting piece about colors and what's your best color based on your skin tone and hair color. I am not too sure I agree so much as I am of darker complexion, (Toasted Butter Pecan as I like to call my skin complexion) and I absolutely love lavender and kelly green against my skin. And might I add, I get many compliments :). Read the excerpt below from instyle.com:
"Everyone can wear color—it all comes down to finding the right hues for you. The shades that suit you depend on your skin tone as well as the color of your hair and eyes. Some general guidelines are as follows:
• Women with pale skin and dark hair and women with blond hair often do well with saturated brights such as violet, royal blue and emerald green.
• Women with medium-brown to dark-blond hair and warmer, darker skin tones often do better with tempered alternatives such as lavender, coral, turquoise and olive green."
So what do you think, agree or disagree? What's your favorite color to wear against your skin tone?
No comments:
Post a Comment