Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The S.H.E. Agency

Hey Everyone!


I had the pleasure of writing an article on Fall 2010 handbag trends for the S.H.E. Agency for their September 2010 newsletter. When asked, I decided to take a look at the website and see just what the agency was all about. I was pleasantly surprised and honored to be writing for a commendable company that is focused on the community of the River Region in Alabama.

Founded by Traci A. Smith, The S.H.E. Agency (Style.Hot.Energy) is "dedicated to planning and promoting lasting experiences with a unique twist while making an impact in the communities in which we live and serve." They have sponsored several events that help to promote and uplift our younger generation. That of which is what grabbed my attention, because having a teenage daughter myself, I am also concerned and active in promoting our youth in the right direction.

One event that the agency is planning is called ALL TIED UP workshop for young males ages 13-18. Various speakers will be covering topics like Dressing for Success, Responsible Choices, Healthy Relationships, Interviewing for Jobs and Etiquette. I think this event is remarkable and worthy because our male youth is where I feel we need the most help in our community.


To learn more about the ALL TIED UP Workshop and the S.H.E. Agency go to www.sheagency.com

And don't forget to check out my article in the September 2010 Newsletter!!

3 comments:

  1. That's fabulous news......congrats to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. S.H.E. Agency? First time I've heard about this. I need to learn more!! Thanks for sharing with us.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Collette! Jen you definitely should check them out, they are doing wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete