- Light your favorite scented candle, shut your bedroom door and enjoy the fragrant peace and quiet
- Give your tired feet a homemade foot scrub consisting of sugar, honey and your favorite body oil (I haven't tried this yet, but interested to see how it works)
- Keep a daily journal that focuses on the positive things in your life
- Take a nice hot and soothing bubble bath, scented with lavender or mint oil
- Make a nice cup of your favorite tea, turn off the phone and computer, then relax with a good book
Friday, June 10, 2011
5 Ways to Pamper Yourself and Relax
I don't know about you but this week has been a long and tiring week. Whew, I'm so glad its over and it's now the weekend!! Here's 5 ways to pamper yourself and relax in less than 10 minutes, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great ideas! I definitely need to try a few!
ReplyDelete