Sunday, June 12, 2011

Contest: What's your "theme" song and why?

Hey Everyone!

Do you ever listen to the lyrics in a song and think man, that is me 100%. Well, I have a theme song just about every week, lol. Right now mine is "Pieces of Me" by Ledisi, simply because I know I'm complicated, I have good days and bad, you have to roll with me to understand the pieces of me.


I haven't had a contest in a while so I thought why not have one now, just because. So what I need you to do is tell me what is your current "theme" song and why. You can be funny, philosophical, spirit filled, whatever, just be creative in picking your theme song and the reason why you chose it. I think this will be fun so make sure you follow me on twitter @candycoatedbags and check in with me on facebook at CCBags to check out who's got the best theme song! The contest will run from Sunday June 12th through Saturday June 18th. Winner will be chosen on Sunday June 19th. 


The prize: The winner will receive a Candy Coated Bag and a $10 gift card to Target!!! 
 
To be eligible to win, you must:

  1. Tell me your Theme Song and why, make it good and creative!
  2. Follow me on Twitter @candycoatedbags and Retweet this blog post!
  3. Sign up to have "Be Candy Coated" delivered to your inbox!
     Optional additional entries:

  1. Become a Fan on Facebook and give me a shout out on my wall!
*You must do the required entries in order to be entered to win

Contest will run starting Sunday June 12 and ends on Saturday June 18th, winner will be chosen on June 19th, so go ahead and tell me WHAT'S YOUR THEME SONG?

13 comments:

  1. my theme song is "last friday night" by Katy Perry because even though i'm taking classes this summer, it keeps me in a summer kind of mood-happy and day dreaming of the partying i can not do lol.

    tweeted the giveaway and subscribed via email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" by Tears for Fears. My mother told me, when that song was popular and back when they had headphones the size of earmuffs, she would step out of her Chicago apartment, "looking fly" (quote, unquote) playing that song while she walked towards her destination on the downtown city streets. Since she told me that story, that became my theme song because I see myself doing just like that 20 years later from when she did it. It makes me feel like, I can do anything. Like I can rule the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My current theme song is "Rockstar 101" by Rhianna. The reason why is I want to be a "rockstar" entrepreneur/writer/blogger. Every time I hear the hook (when I get a text lol), it gets me pumped and excited about the possibilities : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is "You cant touch this" guys are aways trying to put their hands on me when I go out w/ my hubby at clubs
    pbkup(at)gardener(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. "She Works Hard For the Money" yeah I know it's about a prostitute but in my relation its the fact I bust my tail everyday to raise awareness of my brand and buy my product! http://www.artistaluna.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My theme song at the moment is another Ledisi song, "Love Never Changes". I love the first verse, especially. I have no regrets about past experience, good and bad, because I've learned and grown from it and without it, I wouldn't be who I am and where I am today. This is a good contest...off to retweet now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these songs and the reasons behind them! See I knew it wasn't just me who had theme songs! :) Thanks for sharing and entering the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My theme song is Simply Red - Money's Too Tight (To Mention) http://t.co/RPGCKua via @youtube LOL catching up on bills right now is crazy. @MCJunkie

    ReplyDelete
  9. tweeted your giveaway. i cant find where to sign up here.
    http://twitter.com/MCJunkie/status/82295077493411840

    ReplyDelete
  10. became your facebook friend.
    Michelle Mcjunkie-Singer

    ReplyDelete
  11. M inspirational theme song for me and to share is "I hope you Dance" basically it just keeps you in check and reminds to live life and do it with grace and character.

    pavanco1 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. follow on twitter @pavanco and re-tweeted post

    ReplyDelete