Monday, June 20, 2011

And the Winner Is....

Thank you to all of you that participated in my contest "What's Your Theme Song?" It's nice to know I'm not the only one that walks around with a theme song in their head, lol. Since I liked all of your answers it would only be fair to go to random.org to generate a winner fairly. Each of you that did all 3 required tasks were assigned a number in order with whoever posted first and I put those number's in the generator:


1) Miss Missick
2) A.Chanel H.Craig
3) Jamie
4) pbkup
5) Lauren Luna LTD
6) yvesbrownmcclain
7) mcjunkie
8) pat



True Random Number Generator  3Powered by R

THE LUCKY WINNER IS JAMIE!!! Congrats Jamie!!! 


Again thanks everyone for posting, tweeting and signing up to my email!! Stay tuned for more giveaways and also, my Candy Coated Bag boutique re-design is almost finished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment