I am reposting this from an email I received, so I am passing the savings on to all my fellow bracelet lovers!! Enjoy and happy shopping!
What better way to accessorize all those cute Summer fashions than with Chan Luu bracelets from TheHipChick.com! Now until June 30th get 15% Off as many Chan Luu bracelets as you want. Use coupon code: Chanluu.
Chan Luu, a designer of fine fashion jewelry and accessories, has had her pieces featured in Vogue, Elle, Glamour, Harper Bazaar and InStyle. Celebrities love Chan Luu designs and they have been spotted on Jennifer Aniston, Mischa Barton, Sandra Bullock, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Drew Barrymore and Janet Jackson-just to name a few. Chan uses hand cut semi-precious stones, beads, and colored fresh water pearls. Chan Luu's trademark is her artistic skill in combining unusual forms with beautiful colors to create truly striking pieces which set the trend in fashion jewelry.

Knowledge giving Article! I appreciate you. I completely agree with you. If we talk about current scenario then it is must be update. I enjoyed reading. I would like to visit more for more queries.
ReplyDeleteThis post is very good, I like it, thanks for sharing! http://www.chairbiz.co.uk
ReplyDelete