Saturday, July 31, 2010

Are you seeing Red?


Take a look at this photo, what's the first thing that you see? 

Photo courtesy of @MUTHAKNOWS


I happened to be browsing my twitter timeline and noticed this picture as @Muthaknows avatar. I immediately clicked on it because those red boots caught my eye. In a backdrop of muted colors of grays and blacks those red boots pop! Besides being a picture of the late, great Rick James, do you see how I was drawn to this photo. Did you know that he color red is associated with sexuality and aggressiveness, when wearing, it gives a sense of power and self confidence. Imagine yourself in this picture...feel confident, sexy, ready to take on the world?






Well, maybe not with those boots in the office but you could boost your office sexy with a pouty red lip!
Photo courtesy of www.temptalia.com
You don't have to dress in all red to feel confident and sexy in the office. A simple neutral palette of eyeshadow or maybe even a smoky eye, slide on a red brazen lipstick and here ya go
Photo courtesy of www.temptalia.com
Aggressive and confident enough to take on the powers that be in you corporate office. Go ahead I dare you!


Or you can always through in a sexy red handbag to take along for the day like this one 


Be bold, be confident, be colorful, be YOU!




*Add a bit of colorful sweetness to your wardrobe!



No comments:

Post a Comment