Today is Guest Blog Tuesday and I am so excited to have Brittany Thomas as my first Guest Blogger! If you don't know who she is well, you are in for a treat. Her blog "Clumps of Mascara" is one that I look forward to getting my email notifications that there's a new post. Her make-up tutorials and tips, product reviews and other posts simply pull you in as if she's talking directly to you, having a little girl talk. I love it!!
"Blending beauty and information, Brittany created Clumps of Mascara in 2007 when she first started getting into make-up. Her interest came out of nowhere- one minute she was a low maintenance girl, and before you knew it, she had to be at the mall for every new make-up collection release. As a result, CoM was born."
Be sure to check out and subscribe to "Clumps of Mascara", it's definitely worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment