Hey Everyone,
Believe in YOUR dreams, no matter how small, odd or out of reach they may seem, simply believe. If you don't, no one else will. Seek encouragement and support from those that are willing to give it. Sometimes it may not be a close friend or family member. It may just be a stranger on the street or a twitter friend whom you've never met. Use those kind words to keep that fire burning, motivate yourself to turning your thoughts and actions to life. I love seeing others succeed and prosper, it makes me smile. Seeing someone else achieve success makes me believe that mine is coming.
Just wanted to take this time to simply say Thank You, for all of your continued support and encouragement. Candy Coated Bags has finally been brought to light and I am so proud of it. It started as a simple hobby, my retail therapy of sorts. Whenever I was having a bad week, I'd go and appease my mood by buying a pretty purse or wallet and go home smiling. Its now become my business and I absolutely love sharing with you my passion!
No comments:
Post a Comment