Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Photo Spotlight on Raijean

Hello Everyone! 

Welcome to our first Fashion Photo Spotlight! We all have a favorite handbag thats been with us through it all. And no matter how many more handbags we acquire, there is that one, that we just can't live without. I actually have a few, but I digress. Today we are going to turn the spotlight on Raijean, who's Fashion & Lifestyle Blog "Swa-Rai " will definitely keep you in the loop on what's hot in the fashion world!

Take a look at Raijean as she shows off her favorite handbag, which I might say is HAUTE:

"This is my favorite handbag
It's the Limited Edition Sequin Spotlight by Coach..I love it because it's bold and anyone who knows me knows I love things that sparkle!"


Thanks Raijean for your photo submission! 

Who's next? It could be you, show off your savvy handbag style on "What's In Your Handbag?"


*Add a bit of colorful sweetness to your wardrobe!

3 comments: