Monday, July 12, 2010

How do you go from Blah to BaDaBAM!


It’s 5 o’clock and you’re just getting off work. You’ve been invited to a networking happy hour in which a very special CEO of a company will be there. You’ve been waiting to meet and connect with this person for quite some time. You’ve had a long day at the office and not exactly looking like your ready to network. So, you head to the ladies room to spruce up your look. You pull out your candy coated handbag and look through your makeup goodies and….

What do you have in your bag to make you go from blah to BaDaBAM! I’ll tell you what I have in my handbag. I keep my eyeliner and mascara with me wherever I go. I keep my M.A.C StudioFix in my makeup bag as well. And for a quick pop of color, I love using Sephora brand eye shadows, especially their jumbo eye pencils. Talk about a quick application of color! It’s a fabulous and inexpensive way to go from blah to BaDaBAM! Now you’re ready to network!

Want to win this Sephora – To Go Red combination palette? It includes 8 eyeshadows, 4 lip colors and blush, all in one little compact. Small enough to fit in your handbag.
This is what you need to do:
1)Subscribe to my blog "What’s in Your Handbag?"
2)Follow me on twitter @candycoatedbags
3)Leave a comment and tell me What’s in Your Handbag to make you go from blah to BaDaBAM!
Contest ends on Monday July 19th, winner will be announced on Tuesday July 20th.
So, what are you waiting for tell me...What's in Your Handbag?

19 comments:

  1. Subscribe, follow ontwitter @mkjmc.
    I have blush in my bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always carry a lipstick and a mascara in my purse. After work I load on a fresh coat of mascara and add some fun lipstick and BaDaMAM!!! Thanks. @mstyle10
    mstyle10@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I subscribe to your blog. I follow on Twitter.

    I always carry Burts Bee lip color, A small can of hair spray, Rhoto Eye Drops, vial of perfume, and mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im Subscriber to Your blog
    I Follow you on twitter @JK8675309
    I Keep a small Sephora Makeup bag in my purse to BadaMAM when needed, inside it is Mode Lip Glaze in Sheer Vanilla, 2 Josie Maran eyeshadows (sand) & (Parfait)a Covergirl Mascara & sample size BEssentials Mineral viel with foundation Brush
    Fresh In 5 Min :)BadaMam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies for telling me what makes your look go BadaBAM!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My MAC lip glasses help me go from blah to badabam... I wear more neutral colors during the day and gloss it up at night :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! i subscribed. google connected follow in twitter and facebook. i've only got nivea lipgloss and in my bag! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I subscribe to your blog
    mindeelarsen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow you on twitter
    mindeelarsen@hotmail.com
    @mindee7

    ReplyDelete
  10. Right now in my bag i have a pack of gum...lipgloss...bottlecaps(CANDY) :), mascara, eyelash curler, lots of change and my debit card.

    mindeelarsen@hotmail.com
    @mindee7

    ReplyDelete
  11. twitter: @Niikaology

    in my bag ....BLAH: i have my VS lipgloss in Savage, bath and body works hand lotion, sunglasses, orbit gum, MAC MSF, a comb and a mini perfume ...BaBaDAM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmmmmm....What's in my bag?

    I have my Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm, Mac Studio Tech, NC50, clear lipglass, Mac lipstick- Lustre, Covergirl eyeshadows - silver & creme, MAC concealer NW45, Oh & my contacts for when I really want to pull'em in. LOL!

    And, that is all.

    I follow all via @notoriousspinks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I am subscribed to your blog through email, I am following on google friends connect, I am also following you on twitter and tweeting, I'm @joannaonthelake

    I have a couple of items in my handbag to help make me go from blah to BaDaBAM! My Urban Decay Show Pony Shadow Box is the most useful item to help me bring some sparkle and pizzazz to my look. It is perfect for summer and the robust rich colors are just fabulous! My eyes are my favorite feature and I love to make them look dramatic. If my eyes look awake, alive and vibrant, that I feel those same ways too! I also love to wear my favorite Lancome Color Fever Shine Lipstick in the color Steamy. It is a coral red shade that is just stunning! It always makes my face look prettier when I wear it, so I always do!

    Those are just a couple of my favorite tricks. Depending on season, mood, and where I am going, it can vary what I like to use to bring some spice to my look.

    Thanks so much for the chance to enter.

    joannaonthelake@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. subscribe to blog
    follow on twitter @fce431

    Let's see what I have in my handbag?
    I have BareEscentuals lipstick in parfait, BareMinerals lipgloss in rose, Victoria's Secret lipgloss in Yearning, and lipgloss in cotton candy and cherry vanilla. I would have to say lipstick and lipgloss makes my look go from blah to BaDaBAM

    ReplyDelete
  15. a tweezer to get my eyebrows in check, covergirl hue bronzer queen edition to give u a quick glow wen u need it and neutral lip gloss from perspectives "sporty" that my friend left in my car luv it!!
    twitter @ AlphaG7

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow you ladies, have a lot of BaDaBAM in you handbags! *taking notes to go shopping* Thanks so much for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Email subscriber
    jessibear19(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Twitter follower-jessilyn82
    jessibear19(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. My handbag usually weighs a ton! I keep blotting papers to keep my face from getting shiny in the humidity, a small bottle of L'Oreal Elnett hairspray to keep the frizzies at bay, a Softlips lipbalm, a variety of MAC lipglass shades, a small nail file to buff rough nail edges, a mini bottle of Bath and Body Works Blackberry Raspberry Vanilla lotion, and a mini Victoria's Secret body spray.
    jessibear19(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete