I don’t know about you but I love trying new beauty products. There’s something about the colors that make me all warm and fuzzy inside. I’ve also in the past couple of weeks taken on an interest in skin care products as well. Being 30 something (but looking every bit of 18), I have found that my skin seems to be reverting back to puberty and break outs. I’ve tried different products to get my clear skin back, but somehow my breakouts still seem to appear out of nowhere. One product that I’ve tried that I am now using in my daily regimen is by Murad®. I picked up a sample package of the Clarifying cleanser and Acne Spot Treatment while I was standing in line at Sephora and decided for $10.50 I’d give it a try. Well, I will say, it has helped my face to be clear and has reduced my breakouts!

The package contained a 1 oz tube of the cleanser and .25 oz tube of the acne treatment. I am pointing out the size because I am still using from the sample package and it’s been 3 weeks! I will definitely be going back to get the full size bottle of this fabulous find! As for the Acne Spot Treatment, its now apart of “what’s in my handbag.”
*Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Murad® brand products. This post if of my own opinion and based on my own experiences. Results on others may not be the same.
Before you buy that you should let me send you a little something something. I think I got something that you might like. I'll dm you. @notoriousspinkstalks
ReplyDelete