Hey Everyone,
If you haven't noticed by now, I love color and definitely like to change things up a bit. I changed up my blog background and layout, added a few features and new pages. I must say I am quite pleased with the end result. I'm by far no web designer or tech savvy type of person, but I make do.
As you will see I added a Guest Blogger feature, to showcase some of the fantastic seasoned bloggers in cyberspace that can tell me what's in their handbags :)
I also added a Spotlight: Fashionista Photos section. I will be featuring everyday fashion forward women showcasing their favorite handbags. Submit your photos and one lucky person will be chosen each week to be featured on my blog!
Well, I hope you like the new colors and features, its more easy on the eyes and easier to read. Let me know what you think!
I absolutely love the new look! It's fabulous : )
ReplyDelete