Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Spotlight On: Candy Coated Bags


I had the pleasure to interview with Chineze Butler on her fabulous blog My Glam Squad and share my business Candy Coated Bags with her readers. If you haven't already check out my interview and make sure to enter to win one of my favorite clutch wallets! Make sure you follow me on twitter @candycoatedbags and follow @myglamsquad to be eligible to win! Leave a comment on this post to let me know that you followed. And then go to My Glam Squad and leave a comment. GO NOW, what are you waiting for, add a bit of colorful sweetness to your wardrobe!

15 comments:

  1. I follow and entered the giveaway at My Glam Squad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Follow you Both :) as @JK8675309 and Google friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you both and entered the giveaway at My Glam Squad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you both (@MyBellaMia)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to mention I entered the My Glam Squad giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow @candycoatedbags and @myglamsquad on twitter as @carolynishis and i tweeted too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely following!! So pretty!! @wantbeauty Michelle, blogattoday[{at')gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm following as @notoriousspinks and I want that clutch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone for following myself and @myglamsquad and entering the contests!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tweeting :) http://twitter.com/JK8675309/statuses/18025111346

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you both @maybaby522 and entered the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I followed you and @myglamsquad (I'm @msmorev) and entered the contest. thanks for the chance. Cute tuclutch!

    ReplyDelete