Hey Everyone!
Candy Coated Bags is now on Facebook. After much consideration, I decided I'd tap into Facebook and explore colorful sweetness there. I didn't want to overload the social media world with all my ranting and raving about the colorful goodness that I have to offer. But what I didn't realize was that there is a whole realm of folks that are not on twitter and don't read blogs. So why not open the world of Facebook up to the rich, sweet colors and styles of handbags and clutches that Candy Coated Bags has to offer? I'm doing pretty good so far, I'm up to 52 friends and counting in just one day :). I also created a page for those that don't want to be my friend, but they can still "Like" what we have to offer. I'm trying to cover all areas here people, so bare with me lol.
So if you're on Facebook, lets be friends, find me at www.facebook.com/candycoatedbags or you can "Like" my page. Just click this link, Candy Coated Bags fan page
Thanks in advance!
Hey there BOSS Lady. Sharing some love and we'll be following you on FB~Welcome Aboard better late than never.
ReplyDeleteKimberly Clark
drezrehersal Event Planning Co.
Thanks so much fellow BOSS!
ReplyDelete