When I read this piece I was in absolute color heaven! The colors in addition to the designs...I have nothing left to say!! Make sure you check out LadiChic's blog www.ladichic.blogspot.com and follow her on twitter @LADICHIC!!!
As women, we are always searching for the perfect handbag, to compliment every outfit. From style to color, so many brands and looks to choose.
While some women tend to stay with simple colors and styles; what about the lady who wants a splash of color to add excitement and zest?!
Look no further…Henri Bendel and Barney’s NY have a great selection of handbags for the “Color Crazed” Diva Fashionista!
Checkout a few of my favorite selections below, each bag resonates with vibrancy and has “Candy Coated” Fashion Flair written all over it!
Be Chic and Electrifying with Candy Coated Style!
HENRI BENDEL
Lime Green Crossbody
Royal Blue Sueded Snake Expandomatic Wristlet
Magenta Sueded Snake Deb Wristlet
Turquoise Toaster Wristlet
BARNEY’S NEW YORK
Proenza Schouler Yellow Leather Pouchette
Roberta Di Camerino Orange Donkey Clutch
Please do yourself a favor and check out LadiChic's blog for more great fashion pieces!!






No comments:
Post a Comment