Saturday, August 28, 2010

Jones Magazine, A Magazine on the Rise

Photo courtesy of Jones Magazine, Designer Carolina Herrera

For those of you that live in Houston, TX, you know all about this fabulous hidden jewel. Only through the reality TV series “Keeping up with the Joneses, did I learn about Jones Magazine and its creator Tracey Ferguson. I first became intrigued because of her business sense and fierce determination to get the magazine off the ground. Being an entrepreneur myself, I really wanted to see more and learn more about her brand.

I was actually surprised and happy to see a copy of Jones Magazine here in Buffalo, NY so I quickly scooped it up to have my piece of history in the making. I say history in the making because in my opinion, the content and style of the magazine is right in line with Essence magazine and I am a die hard Essence subscriber!

I really enjoyed reading the magazine, Tracey's editor letter was very inviting and it gave the impression that she was talking directly to you and not an audience. The style tips and the gorgeous photos of fall trends and styles was enough to put me put me on the right track to obtaining the look of high end style.

Check it out and see for yourself www.jonesmag.com and if you can get your hands on a hard copy, you’ll see what I mean when I say it’s time to Keep up with the Joneses.

No comments:

Post a Comment