Today, I am in a state of reflection. The past few weeks, I have had a multitude of opportunity and leads, in addition to let downs and disappointment. But through it all, I remain grateful. I am grateful to have the courage to go after the things that I want out of life. I am not letting fear keep me from coming into my own. I refuse to let the word NO stop me from asking “why not” or “how can I make you say YES.”
Success is not achieved by anyone without hard work, passion and perseverance. I have committed myself to achieving my goals, every single one that I set, small and large. Once I set my mind to something, there is no stopping me.
So today, as I sit and ponder, I will continue to put my plan into action. Success is right around the corner and I will be patiently waiting.
Be Bold, Be Confident, Be YOU!
You have no idea how much your words resonate with me! It seems like lately I have had my share of rejection and disappointment as part of my journey to achieve my goals and dreams and I am trying to muster up all my strength and confidence to not give up and continue to plunge forward in my attempts to achieve them. I am trying to take the spiritual approach in that God wants me to learn these lessons along the way because in the long run they are going to help me gain the wisdom that I need to be successful. Thank you for writing this post and making me not feel so alone in my own struggles, I feel comfort in knowing you understand too! Thank you....HUGZZZZZ
ReplyDeleteJoanna
xoxo
Joanna,you are definitely not alone! If we don't go through rejection and disappointment in our journey, we won't be able to appreciate success when we achieve it. Continue taking the spiritual approach and remain confident that you will achieve your goals and dreams!!!
ReplyDelete