Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Color blends with any season

The month of August seems to be sailing by, I can't believe summer is coming to an end already. Stores are clearing out summer merchandise to make way for fall/winter surprises. I'm not a fan of the cold weather (I swear I am meant to be living in a warmer state) but I absolutely love the wardrobe that fall and winter brings about.

Gone away are the bright colors of spring and summer, but enters the rich textured colors of fall. Like deep burgundy, smooth magenta, royal blues, steel grey and oh so smooth chocolate browns. Now I will still throw in a bright red or a turquoise accessory because lets face it, those winter months can be a little gloomy. So why not boost your mood with a pop of color.

As you start to shop for your fall wardrobe, I want you to keep in mind that color blends with any season. It adds character to your clothing, defines your personality and sets the tone. Don't be afraid to buy that magenta scarf to go along with your black ensemble for the day. Go ahead and add a bit of colorful sweetness to your wardrobe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment