With eBay Shopping
I will be the first to admit I became an eBay junkie in October of 2007, when I bought the Russian collection from OPI for $31, a collection of vintage Liz Claiborne bags for $28.53 and a brand new pair of Timberland boots for my son for $7. Yep, I was a goner after that, looking up any and everything just to see if someone on eBay was selling it. I became a pro at it too, waiting until the last few seconds to pounce and bid on the item I had so painstakingly searched out and documented to the last second when the bidding would end. Yes, I was an eBay junkie. I've been to "rehab" and have simmered down, only looking and bidding on the things that I need and want that are practical of course. (I really didn't need that handcrafted jewelry box with the hearts etched all over it, but hey I thought it was cute).
I digress, eBay shopping can be extremely inexpensive and saves you a lot of money when you're looking for something particular. You can find just about anything on eBay, from antiques to the latest and greatest autographed jerseys.
photo courtesty of ebay.com
And yes you can get all this on eBay!
So try saving some of the money in your handbag and take a stroll onto eBay and see what you find. Don't worry if you get addicted, you can come to my eBay-aholics anonymous meetings :)
*Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with eBay. This post if of my own opinion and based on my own experiences. Results on others may not be the same.

Sounds like you have gotten quite a few treasures on EBay....way to go!! Thanks for sharing:)
ReplyDelete