Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Deals to save you money!

Hello Everyone

In an effort to help you save the money that's in your handbag, I will be continuing to post articles, tips and suggesting various stores and deals that help you stay within the budget!

I've teamed up with 6pm.com. an amazing online outlet for discount shoes, clearance clothing, bags on sale, affordable accessories and more! There's nothing quite like the feeling of finding your favorite brands for less. Everyday they send me the deal of the day, so I will in turn be passing that deal on to you! Here's today's deal:



Also, Mark cosmestics has an awesome deal on their i-mark custom eye shadow. Buy 2 get 1 free! They come in great shades and again very economical for the women who's into makeup but doesn't want to spend too much. Check out my mark store now and get your free item!


Until next time, save the money that's in your handbag!

No comments:

Post a Comment