Hey everyone!
We all love a cute handbag to accessorize our outfits and especially one that adds a little flavor to our style. Well, for my loyal readers I’ve got a great giveaway to add to your fabulous accessories; a beautiful and HOT handbag from Candy Coated Bags to help add colorful sweetness to your wardrobe! Go ahead and satisfy your sweet tooth J
All you have to do is:
1 – “Like” my facebook page www.facebook.com/CCBags
2 – Write on my wall so that I know you’re a new fan
For those of you that are already fans on facebook or not members of facebook, I don't want to leave you out:
3 – subscribe to “What’s In Your Handbag?”(www.becandycoated.com) via email to get updates in your inbox.
4 – Leave a comment on this post to let me know you did the above.
That’s it, super easy tasks to win a great giveaway from Candy Coated Bags!
Ready…Set…Go!
*Contest Ends on Tuesday August 10th.
*Winner will be chosen and announced on Wednesday August 11th.
Glad I found you! I'm not a fan on Facebook and I'm following you on Twitter. Have also subscribed to your newsletter.
ReplyDelete