Monday, August 16, 2010

Featured Handbag of the Week!

This little yellow snake skin print clutch with the little buckle on the side is a sure way to grab attention. The yellow is offset by the black print and softened by the ruffling detail. I think the silver buckle on the side is just the icing on the cake. And what's even better is you can find it, where else, but CANDY COATED BAGS for only $27!
Did you know the color yellow stimulates curiosity and interest? I didn't either but it looks like this little yellow beauty will spark some conversation!
I'd love to hear your comments or thoughts on this one!



*Add a bit of colorful sweetness to your wardrobe!




2 comments:

  1. This is def. a bag I would add to my collection! I'm not big on snake color print.I don't have anything like it. Are there any other angles of this bag on your site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely stands and catches the eye. This is the only view that I have at the moment.

    ReplyDelete