I had a wonderful weekend. I took some time to spend with family at the park yesterday and today to just sit and do absolutely nothing. No work, no phone calls, nothing. But of course my mind continuously moves in other directions with a multitude of thoughts and things to do for the upcoming week.
As I start to prepare for my day job tomorrow, I also plan my week for Candy Coated Bags as well. I've been doing a lot of prioritizing and rearranging in my head and would like to put these ideas into action in the next coming months. I will be introducing a vintage line to Candy Coated Bags and expanding my Candy Coated Label brand handbags as well.
I asked the question earlier on twitter, "How do you differentiate your company from others?" I really was asking the question to myself, brainstorming how I can make Candy Coated Bags stand out among other handbag sites and the like. I've got some ideas that I'm playing around with and have added them to my research list.
So as I continue to relax and do nothing physically today, I am mentally preparing to take the next steps to reach my goals. What about you, what's on your To Do list?
I'm doing the same. this weekend I spent enjoying the family. I'm always trying to come up with new ideas to fulfill my dreams. Inspiration is always in the air.
ReplyDeleteI had a wonderful weekend. The air and water show in Chicago was fab and I got to enjoy ith with my family right from our balcony. I am the queen of list. Sometimes my head becomes so consumed with thoughts, ideas, things to do that I feel like my brain might burst if I dont get it down on paper. Once I see, I right down goals to achieve it. With steps needed to reach that goal. I Love Crossing things off my list. Ok that was long winded.. but this post struck a chord with me. :-)
ReplyDeleteI find myself reflecting on things either when I know I need change or I'm counting my blessings. There's so much more I want to accomplish & i'm steady thinking of new things to add to my list that I inspire myself. It's great taking a break from a busy schedule & necessary also.
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way Hillerie, someone or something is always inspiring me to do more and work harder!
ReplyDeleteI find that now that I've started my business, a to do list is a necessity for me. So much to remember and do! Not to mention all the ideas that I keep coming up with, I have to keep a notebook in my purse for my thoughts lol.
ReplyDelete