Friday, August 13, 2010

The Ladi is Chic!

Hello Everyone!

It is my pleasure to introduce my guest blogger for today. She is a stylist who has a fierce eye for high fashion style. From eclectic shoes to the best of the best handbags & clutches, this lady brings it. Who might she be you ask? I’m referring to none other than Judith Farmer aka LADI J, Creative Director/Fashion Stylist for F Records LLC. Check out her blog http://ladichic.blogspot.com/ and you will see what I mean when I say FIERCE as Tyra Banks would say!

A graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology, she is a long time lover of fashion. Coming from a corporate background in fashion, she has interned with Audrey Smaltz & The Ground Crew and worked for Joseph Abboud & MW Samara. LADI J is currently working as a Wardrobe Stylist for host June Archer of Hot Chocolate Soul. This program is set to air on NBC this Fall, so follow her on twitter at www.twitter.com/LADICHIC for updates on the show!

I have had the pleasure of communicating with LADI J via twitter and she is with out a doubt Candy Coated with sweetness.

Also yesterday was her birthday, so wish her a Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment