Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's All about YOU!

Hey Everyone,


This is a twist on my usual "What's in Your Handbag" posts. Usually I ask what do you physically have in your handbag today for (insert reason here)?  But today I want to know what's in your handbag of thoughts.

I am always babbling going on and on about handbags, styles, my daily interactions, etc. I would LOVE to learn more about my readers. What are you up to? How is your business going, if you have one? How is your family? How was your day? I find the best way to get to know someone is simply to ask. So I'm asking all of you that read all about me, to tell me about yourself. Let's share, sharing is caring :)


Okay, that was corny, but I do mean it, I would love to engage more with my readers.  Besides, it is all of YOU that have made this blog so great, so I honor YOU today! 


So tell me, What's in Your Handbag of Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I'm currently attending college & I will be graduating soon with my BA in Communications (Human Comm.) and I'm super excited! I just started following you on Twitter not too long ago, as well as on here. I love your brand. Your bags are at a reasonable price which I think is great.

    I don't think I've had the chance to mention what's "actually" in my bag, so I'll use this comment for that as well.
    I normally keep a small makeup bag, gum, wallet, lotion, hand sanitizer, bottle of water, a snack (lol it's a must), and I think that's about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey G.L.A.M. Chic! I follow you as well on twitter and I LOVE your blog. I agree, I keep a snack as well in my bag, I'm always hungry,lol.

    Thanks so much for the compliment on Candy Coated Bags :)

    ReplyDelete