Monday, August 2, 2010

What would you like featured?

Hello Everyone!

There was a great response to the weekend sale! Thanks to everyone who took advantage, I appreciate your love for handbags!

I would love for my blog readers to let me know what they would like to see more of at Candy Coated Bags. I select items that I am in love with, but to better serve my customers, I would like to supply items that you love as well. Leave a comment below and let me know what you want to see!

This week, I will be updating the site with new and colorful merchandise! If there is something on the site currently that you are interested in, please let me know. I still have limited stock on some handbags, but items that have sold out will be removed to make room for the new merchandise.


Add a bit of colorful sweetness to your wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment